- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- ranch dip mix (clean premixed packet or see recipe below)
- 1 can or package cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups broccoli cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup toasted panko or breadcrumbs
- Chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- Place quinoa, stock, cream of chicken soup and ranch mix in in slow cooker and stir to mix well.
- Place chicken breast in and submerge.
- Cover and cook for 6-8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- During last half hour, add broccoli. Cover and continue to cook until broccoli is tender.
- To serve, chicken can be removed, shredded and stirred throughout or breast can be served whole on top of quinoa mixture.
- Place in 4 bowls and top each with shredded cheddar and toasted panko.
Ranch Dip Mix:
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- pinch of salt
Stir all ingredients together.